This is a Russian style Korean Carrot salad. I know it sounds very funny but its a great and healthy way to use up a lot of carrots. Its Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly.
We will Need:
- 3-4 Lbs of carrots peeled
- 4 oz of white vinegar ( I used apple cider vinegar)
- 3/4 of a cup of sunflower oil
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice up carrots as thin as you can ( use mandoline if you have one)
- Heat up oil on a medium heat ( make sure its not too hot, because once you add vinegar it might flame up)
- Add vinegar
- Mix well
- Add garlic salt and pepper to carrots
- Add vinegar/oil mixture
- Mix well and let it sit in a fridge to marinate for at least 24 hrs
Enjoy this carrot garlicky goodness!!!